We can address journals up to 73” diameter rotors, including strapping, cleaning, regrinding and machining.
Stationary Blade Repair
- Quality repairs that exceed the O.E.M. standards
- Reverse engineering
- Newly fabricated diaphragms of all types
- Major or minor repairs in-house or on-site
Rotor Blade Installations
- Removal and installation of all types of turbine blades
- We can supply all blade types
- Welding and machining of rotor wheels and journals
- Quick turnaround with quality work guaranteed
- In-house or on-site
Turbine Overhauling Services
- Our team efficiently provides complete open, clean, close services of turbine and auxiliary systems and repair services.